In keeping with the formula instilled by our beloved English teachers:
There are more details yet to be finalized, including some other activities. As that information becomes available we will update the site and contact all the registered classmates with an e-mail blast.
- Who is invited? Everyone from the CPHS Class of 1970 and their guest.
- What is the event? A party to renew friendships 45 years after graduation.
- When is it happening? The "Preunion" is set for Friday, August 7th and the Long and Winding Road Tour dinner will be the following evening, Saturday August 8th. Both events are scheduled to go from 7PM to 11PM...but in 2010 the post dinner activities went on until whenever.
- Where is the party? The "Preunion" will be at Buddy and Pals Place on Summit St. in CP. The dinner will be at Youche CC again.
- What is the cost? There will be a cover charge taken at the door for the preunion. $10 a person or $15 per couple helps offset the costs and includes pizza and snacks. Tickets for the reunion dinner are on sale now. $60 per person or $100 per couple covers the meal(s) and soft drinks or coffee. There will be a cash bar available at both events for other beverages.
- Why are we doing this? Our 40th reunion event was so much fun, and has generated Christmas and other parties since then, this just seems like a "no-brainer" as we journey on our Long and Winding Road.
Thanks, we are looking forward to another great time celebrating with the best class ever.