In keeping with the formula instilled by our beloved English teachers:
- Who is invited? Everyone from the CPHS Class of 1970 and their guest.
- What is the event? A party to renew friendships 45 years after graduation.
- When is it happening? The "Preunion" is set for Friday, August 7th and the Fifty Year "Golden" Reunion Dinner will be the following evening, Saturday August 8th. Both events are scheduled to go from 6PM to 11PM...but in 2010 the post dinner activities went on until whenever.
- Where is the party? The "Preunion" will be at Buddy and Pals Place on Summit St. in CP. The dinner will be at Sts. Peter & Paul Banquet Hall.
- What is the cost? There will be a cover charge taken at the door for the preunion. $10 a person or $15 per couple helps offset the costs and includes pizza and snacks. Tickets for the reunion dinner are on sale now. $65 per person or $125 per couple covers the meal(s) and soft drinks or coffee. There will be a cash bar available at both events for other beverages.
- However until the Fourth of July there is an early bird discount. All tickets purchased until then will be $50 per person to commemorate our 50 year reunion.
There are more details yet to be finalized, including some other activities. As that information becomes available we will update the site and contact all the registered classmates with an e-mail blast.
- Why are we doing this? Our 40th and 45th reunion events were so much fun. We have also enjoyed multiple Christmas and other parties since during the past decade. A 50 year reunion is quite a milestone, and we hope you will join us.
Thanks, we are looking forward to another great time celebrating with the best class ever.